Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea, 30g
HEAPWELL SUPERFOODS® - CEREMONIAL MATCHA GREEN TEA FROM JAPAN
Feel instantly alert, focused & yet calm & settled with our premium freshly ground Japanese Matcha Green Tea with an unparalleled gentle creamy taste. Matcha is not only known to have three times the antioxidants than a regular green tea but also detoxifies the body, lowers cholesterol and boosts metabolism. Sip a cuppa and feel the difference!
WHY HEAPWELL MATCHA?
Because our Vibrant Green finest 100% 1st Flush or Spring harvest matcha comes from a pristine tea farm in Kyoto and is stone grounded locally thus helping the community. Every batch of matcha is approved by Japanese Tea Masters.
INGREDIENTS:100% Ceremonial Grade Matcha Green
ORIGIN: Uji Kyoto Prefecture Japan
TRADITIONAL MATCHA RECIPE:
• Put 1/2 Teaspoon of Matcha into bowl
• Sieve the matcha or break any clumps into powder
• Add 60 to 80ml of Hot Water (but not boiling) to matcha and start whisking vigorously in 'W' motion until frothy.
• Add sweetener if wanted or drink it naturally
SUMMER MATCHA ICED TEA:
• Add half cup icecubes in protein or cocktail shaker, add 1.5 tsp of Matcha,
1/2 cup of cold water and shake well.
• Add 1/2 cup of frothed Almond milk
• Add Vanilla or Chai spice for extra flavour.
Matcha is not your regular kind of tea. Most teas are steeped. You strain out and discard the leaves, throwing out some of the best parts. When you drink Matcha, you’re consuming the whole leaf.