Pistachio Matcha Cookies
Some of the unique flavours never leave our taste buds. One of my recent addictions is this Pistachio Matcha cookie. The flavour of Pistachio and Heapwell finest matcha powder go so well with each other to create a magical flavour.
The evolution of cookies has come so far that now there are cookies in numerous flavours. Pistachio Matcha is going to be a great addition to the family of cookies. Get your pack of Heapwell finest match powder and try out these cookies. You are going to love it!
All purpose Flour/Maida - 195 g / 1 ½ cup
Unsalted Butter - 112 g / ½ cup
Heapwell Finest Matcha Powder - 1 tsp
Sugar - 67 g / ⅓ cup
Salt - Pinch
Sliced Pistachio - ¼ cup
● Using an electric beater, beat butter and sugar until creamy
● Add in flour, pistachio, heapwell matcha powder and salt
● Using a spatula, fold everything together till it forms a dough.
● Place the dough on the work surface, roll it to a cylindrical form
● Cover it with a cling wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
● Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. Prepare a cookie tray with
● Take out the dough and slice it to ¼ inch thickness
● Arrange it on the cookie tray with ½ inch space
● Bake at 180 C for 12-15 minutes or until the edges starts to brown
● Enjoy it with a glass of milk
Blog by Sharmila
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published